Table Food School + Mealtime Works Course Bundle
Table Food School + Mealtime Works Course Bundle
How to get your baby or toddler eating table foods like a champ– never dread mealtime again!
Do you ever worry that your baby or toddler… Will be stuck on milk or formula forever? Isn’t getting the nutrition they need for growth and development? Is gagging too much on foods? Shows no interest in food? Only eats crunchy or pureed foods?
The fact is that some babies and young toddlers need some extra help. Eating is a skill, just like learning to talk or walk, and there are a variety of challenges a child could face that make it difficult for them to learn to eat or accept table foods.
This powerful course, Table Food School, is a complete step-by-step plan for parents to learn simple, but proven strategies from a licensed occupational therapist with nearly two decades of experience helping hundreds of children.
With this special bundle you can also save by bundling our popular picky eating course, this is perfect for preventing or working through picky eating troubles, which is another layer some babies and toddlers have to work through after they transition to solids.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: I know Mealtime Works and Table Food School works, but I want you to feel confident, so I welcome you to take 30 days to learn the strategies and begin to implement them. If, after those 30 days, you aren’t seeing any results we will gladly give you a full refund.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
There are 5 modules, or think of them as units, that each have several lessons, most of which are around 15 minutes in length. Every one of these modules lines up with a different step in the Table Food School framework to give you a complete plan, one step at a time.
- Module 1: How to have the right mindset
- Module 2: Setting up important mealtime foundations that encourage eating
- Module 3: What foods to feed your child when (hint: there’s an order)
- Module 4: Strategies to teach them to chew and swallow
- Module 5: Next steps and preventing picky eating
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 16 Table Food School video lessons + slides
- 16 + time saving Worksheets, Handouts, and Checklists
- Learning-Enhanced Digital Workbook that includes XX printables
- How-To Video Library (feeding strategies demonstration videos)
- 2 Bonus lessons
- Guaranteed 1 year access to all materials (as long as the program is active you have indefinite access)
- The entire Mealtime Works course that includes 20+ handouts, 20+ worksheets/handouts, and bonus weight gain recipe ebook
- Access to the private fb group that includes monthly LIVE Q and A’s with Alisha
Frequently asked questions about this product?
What age is this class geared towards?
Any toddler that has never learned to eat table foods and is still relying on a milk source as their main nutrition is appropriate, but general guidelines for age are about 8 to 20 months old. The Mealtime Works program is for kids 1 through 11 years old.
How long should it take to see results?
Generally speaking, you will likely begin to see positive changes within a few days to a few weeks, and while results differ depending on the child and family circumstances, on average most parents can expect to see significant changes to their child’s eating in 2-5 months.
What if I don't see results?
While I think it is highly unlikely that you won’t see any results, if you’ve applied the strategies and followed the Table Food School and/or Mealtime Works suggestions, I will give a full refund in 30 days if you aren’t satisfied and can show me the work that you’ve done to put this plan into action in your home. If you feel you need specific attention from me, ask questions on the discussion board.
How long do I have access to the class materials and fb group?
You will have access to all of the course materials through the class site,private fb group, and LIVE Q and A’s for at least 1 year guaranteed, or until the program is closed. The transcripts, slides, and handouts are all downloadable and printable.
Can professionals (OT's, SLP's, PT's, DV's) take this course?
Absolutely! Professionals are most welcome and a course certificate is automatically generated upon completion of the class that includes the date and hours completed. 6 hours are given for the full class after review of all videos, PDF’s and quizzes (.6 CEUs).
This course is appropriate for occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, developmental therapists, physical therapists, teachers, social workers, psychologists, pediatrician’s, and any other professional that works with children or families from ages 9-21 months that are having difficulty learning to eat food.
This is an introductory course with no prerequisite required. This class is approved from AOTA for 6 hours (.6 CEUs). All lessons must be completed and quizzes must score 80% or higher to complete the course with a certificate for 6 hours.
Course Objectives for Professionals:
- Identify strategies to engage families in positive mealtimes with children 9-21 months old that don’t want to eat or are having difficulty chewing and swallowing food.
- Apply safe strategies for babies and toddlers that gag frequently when eating
- Modify family’s feeding schedule and routine to obtain optimal appetite during mealtimes
- Employ tools for helping parents eliminate relying on distractions for their child to eat during meals.
- Describe and instruct parents on appropriate safe foods based on their child’s skills and how to progress to new textures.
- Justify specific tools to identify patterns in their child’s eating and new foods to introduce at mealtimes.
- Apply various methods to teach babies and toddlers to learn how to chew foods during mealtimes.
- Describe a clear step-by-step plan for families to follow daily during mealtimes.
- Compare the typical picky eating stage and how that differs from difficulty eating table foods.