The Therapist Handout Bundle
The Therapist Handout Bundle
24 digital, printable expert therapeutic articles in feeding and sensory processing to help parents understand and follow through with treatment.
These printable articles have been created from the most popular and helpful YourKidsTable.com blog posts written by occupational therapist, Alisha Grogan, and for the first time made available for purchase with full copyright privileges. That means that you can either print or digitally share these articles with anyone on your caseload forever as a parent education handout for occupational therapy, speech therapy, teaching, and more.
For less than 3$ an article, there is no expiration or amount of times you can share or print with clients.
What Articles are Included...
- Bilateral coordination
- Crossing midline
- The vestibular sense and activities
- The proprioceptive sense and activities
- 100+ Sensory diet activities
- Sensory integration
- What is a sensory diet
- Understanding and identifying retained primitive reflexes
- Sensory dysregulation
- Sensory Tricks to Help kids sleep
- Improving sensory sensitivities
- Pocketing food
- Food jags
- Oral motor exercises
- Division of Responsibility
- Food Chaining
- How and why to play with food for picky eaters
- 5 Reasons Kids Refuse to Eat
- How to begin a gluten-free and/or dairy free diet with picky eaters
- How to serve dessert with picky eaters
- How to wean from breastfeeding (including in the toddler years)
- How to handle toddler throwing food all the time
- Myths about baby and toddlers who aren’t transitioning to table food
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- Two PDF’s, one with 12 sensory related articles, and one with 12 feeding related articles.
- Option to download all 24 articles individually so that you can share articles digitally as well.
Frequently asked questions about this product?
How many times can I share or reproduce these articles?
As many as you want, forever. No limits and no expiration in this one time purchase.
I’m a teacher, psychologist, or physician. Can I share these?
Yes, if you have an active caseload or classroom you can share these articles with the families you’re servicing. They’re especially helpful for OT’s because they directly correlate to sensory and feeding therapy. But, if you want to supplement or also treat in these areas the handout collection would be great for you too!
Please note that these articles aren’t to be used in the creation of another product, online coaching, or a course.
All the therapists in my private practice want access to the collections, is there a group rate?
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like pricing for purchasing these handouts for an entire school, institution, or clinical practice. The pricing on this page is for individual therapist use.
Are there physical copies of the handouts?
This is a digital product. You will not receive any physical copies of the handouts. However, you will receive each file individually so you can share via email or text, as well as in one master doc so you can easily print out multiple copies and have them on hand.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.